It’s definitely worth planning what to bring for your boudoir photography experience.
Think about why you are having your boudoir photography shoot.
- Is the shoot for you? A pampering treat, a confidence boosting experience or to celebrate a special event in your life?
- Is the shoot for your partner, perhaps a wedding present for you groom, or a birthday present for your partner?
- A gift from your partner?
All of these reasons may influence what you are looking to achieve and what products you want to have after your shoot.
Here’s a list for you to think about, and I’m sure your list will depend on whom your shoot is for!
- Matching bra and panty sets (bring more than you think you will need) TOP TIP – make sure you are wearing the correct bra size – it’s amazing how many people don’t and it can really show in the photos! It’s also a good excuse to go and get measured and buy some gorgeous new lingerie!!
- A corset or basque if you have one.
- Your wedding veil and lingerie if you are getting married.
- If the shoot is for your partner, bring their favourite shirt or tie (think Fifty Shades of Grey!)
- Stilettos (preferably shoes not sandals – shoes are generally more flattering) – I’m sure you’ve got some fab shoes that you really can’t walk in – those are ideal!!
- Jewellery, we do have some in the studio, but please bring along any of your favourite pieces.
- Any fun props that you think will personalise your shoot.
- Our lovely clients have brought in an amazing array of boudoir photography props including – policeman’s helmets, builders belts, golf clubs, rugby balls, biker jackets, mask (think Fifty Shades Of Grey!), feather fans, venetian masks, top hat and tails, bow ties, skis, gameboy , fur coat , pearls , whips and crops, handcuffs, two racing bikes (for a couples shoot!) – the list keeps growing!
- Think about your partners favourite part of your body – ask him before your shoot!
If you are unsure about what to bring, please call (01892 614990) us for a chat and we can give you some suggestions.